BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Met History <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 18:46:00 EDT
Cross-posted by Christopher Gray, who is sort of curious about what a
semester or two in Prairie View would be like.  Or maybe (second their second
request) we could  set up a Ken-cam with live streaming feed.  This whole
thing is going to look great on the IPO!        Sign me,  Mr. Chipz

From: Peter Wood <[log in to unmask]>

We have an emergency need for someone (or something) to teach an Intro
to Arch History course - 1st of a two semester sequence. Possibility of
further teaching.
or
Do you know of any "online" or TV classes being offered that our
students might join? We are willing and enthusiastic in investigating
any technological fix or possibility. (For example - if a faculty member
in Montana was lecturing before a live TV, we would be interested in a
satellite hook-up to bring the course to our campus.)

Peter J. Wood, Professor     [log in to unmask]
Prairie View School of Architecture
P.O. Box 4207
Prairie View A&M University
Prairie View, Texas   77446-4207