BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ilene R. Tyler" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 11:28:30 -0500
My fondest memory of a broadway historical experience is seeing Barbara
Streisand as "Funny Girl" in 1964.

The live experience really lasts more than a movie, although I never
tire of seeing "West Side Story", the movie, having never seen or wanted
to see it live.

QUINN EVANS | ARCHITECTS

Ilene R. Tyler, FAIA

219 1/2 N. Main Street