BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 23:03:59 -0500
Nope, it's a Dual CS 515. Here's a good site for all things vinyl; lots of manuals and info:

http://www.vinylengine.com/

My 15-year old daughter is currently touring through my vinyl collection with it; set it up in her playroom with my EPI 100s...the originals with the true walnut veneer cabinet...which are also the ones with the dried-out cones. We don't yell at her when the tunes waft down the steps and through the floor like my dad yelled at me ...'cause she likes our stuff...and we like hers.

D.

PS: posted from home through the webmail interface again, so I expect it will be accompanied by more of the Comrade's gibberish. Sorry about that.