BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
plz practice conservation of histo presto eye blinks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2007 16:59:48 -0500

The back story is that Bob Young, resident of Raleigh, founder of Lulu,
was also the co-founder of Redhat. Then he sold his part. Now he's rich
and can play with innovative on-line publishing concepts.

He has just acquired the historic North Carolina Equipment Company
Building (contributing structure to the West Raleigh National Register
Historic District), and is doing a rehab to convert it to Lulu's
headquarters.

It has one of our city's most beloved historic signs.

http://www.raleighcitymuseum.org/arch_survey/Phase2/Photos/nc_equip_co.j
pg

http://flickr.com/photos/oldking/7617446/

http://flickr.com/photos/oldking/7617465/

Dan

“E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina  Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized City or Law Enforcement official.”