BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Pamela S. Follett" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 07:39:19 -0500
Ruth -

Maybe you should go peer at the exhibit, or maybe at the people at the
exhibit (more interesting, for sure).  Your description of Ralph reminds me
of my boss at Xerox.  When we were all starting to look for work (we got a
really long notice that the unit was closing and there layoffs were
eminent), some of us decided to let other people know what jobs they should
try for.  I was given a Krispy Kreme hat - little did anyone know, including
me just how right on the mark that was!  Anyway, back to the boss man...we
told him that he should just be a professional student or find some
university research endowment because he's an excellent theorist (made for
an interesting if not always effective manager).  Instead, after nearly 40
years of life, he has shacked up with a woman who's working on her PhD at
West Point.  He met her on eHarmony - would we call that love at first
byte???

- Pam