BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
His reply: “No. Have you read The Lazy Teenager by Virtual Reality?”" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 21:57:56 -0200
Cuyler Page wrote:

> In retrospect, and after more brain science reading, I am more
> convinced than ever that it was the increased reflected light compared
> with the older neighbours that caused the high emotional response at
> first.

Wow, that is so kool.

I asked my opthamologist recently why bright lights make me feel
nauseous. He said he had no idea and that probably nobody had any idea.
That they may never have any idea. I am still curious. I don't think he
was quite prepared for me to start talking about neurons.

I once asked Anthony Damiani
<http://www.larsonpublications.org/authors/anthony-damiani> at the
Brahmin Bookstore (where I got my collected Jung) what he knew about
high pitched buzzing sounds in the head. He had no clue. About twenty
years later I found out I have tenitus.

Finally finished in Search of Heaven. Gave a copy for Xmas to my future
daughter-in-law. Recommended reading.

][<