BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Stevenson, Pamela" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 16:56:29 -0500
One of my favourite Mama Neferus memories is sitting on the front stoop of the store, eating a half-pint of Purity Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream that she let us kids take out of the freezer without having to pay for it.

The boys bought me "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" for Christmas.  The kind of movie that's great for rainy cold Saturday afternoon's curled up on the couch.

Of course, to really add to the entertainment of our highly sophisticated and intelligent society, now one of the networks is advertising some "offshoot" reality show called "My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance'".  I think the premise is that this woman has to convince her family that she wants to marry a big fat obnoxious dude, although the two of them are in on the secret - they aren't really engaged and only met on the show.  If she convinces them well enough, she and he split $1M bucks.

I think I wanna go back to the ice cream days.

- Pam