BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Barbara Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 18:49:05 -0600
I THINK that's why they call it "pedestrian survey" -- are there any
professional archaeologists on this list that could chime in?  Oh, and I'm
glad to hear that professions are diversifying enough so that men can admit
to looking at glass block ceilings...  Unless of course, this is just
another case of "adaptive reuse."

B.