BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Apr 2009 09:32:17 -0700
I don't think that would work with either the Connecticut or West rivers,
which are the two rivers that run through here. But I don't think anybody
ever tried either.  I know I'm not going to try it, I can't even get a dry
brush pile to burn half way decent.  Ruth

At 3:52 PM -0400 4/6/09, [log in to unmask] wrote:
I think Cleveland had an interesting thing going on several years ago when
they set the Ohio River on fire to light up the cityscape. Buddy Cianci did
the same thing in Providence, on a more limited scale. Given the
carbonacious sinkhole nature of lighting the outside of a building is this
something that we should be promoting, in any case?

Twybgreen
--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT