BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deb Bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 18:32:42 -0500
On Thu, 1 Apr 1999, Trelstad, Derek wrote:

> <Mom thinks I'm weird.  :-}
>
> So probably do a lot of the rest of us. But, only because we are always
> looking up -- at glass block ceilings, outrageous cornices, and falling
> shards of terra cotta. Maybe I should carry a mirror in front of one eye?
> The best of both worlds?
>

> Derek.

Sounds like teamwork is the answer here.....  ;)

Deb Bledsoe

P.S.  Despite Chris' statement to the contrary, she REALLY digs dirt....
she's a caver who likes to get muddy   ;)   (is there any other kind?)

I always hoped that in my caving experience I'd come across artifacts
or evidence of earlier people -- and I do, it's just that it's usually
old batteries and candy wrappers in the caves, not arrowheads or bones
or anything  ;)

Every year at our cave preserve's open house, we hear tales of local
caves (KY area) that supposedly have ceremonial rooms, and ancient
hearths, burials, and other prehistoric stuff.... trouble is, the
tellers never know quite where that special cave Grandpa Jack or Uncle
Buddy told them about actually IS...  ;)