BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
His reply: “No. Have you read The Lazy Teenager by Virtual Reality?”" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 22:44:04 -0200
Cuyler Page wrote:

> *good company along with the imaginary ][<.
> *

cp

Most happy to be imaginary. ;-) Leastways for the time being.

If the opthamologist had few ideas it might go along with my developing
theory of the conservation of bright ideas. If an idea is connected with
the compulsion that one might have to realize it themselves then it
makes sense w/ limited human resources and the length of a lifespan to
not have too many of them. Whereas if an idea is not connected with any
hope of ever realizing it then we are free to have as many of them as we
can come up with.

I was relating elsewhere today about a childhood friend who never
learned to read and our relationship which at times was violent from our
polar prisons. He had a speech impediment and kids made fun of him. Kids
made fun of me too. Both of us got in fights with other kids, and with
each other. He was my friend. My mother told me over the holiday that he
is still working as a dish washer in the deli in Ithaca where I last saw
him some 30 years ago. I am confident that the folks he works for have
been very good to him. At heart he is a sweet guy. Later in the day I
could not help but wonder how many ideas he has never had all these
years. Like Ada.

A meteriorite fell through the cedar shake roof of a house and landed in
the wall of the 2nd floor bathroom last week in suburban New Jersey.

Then I wonder if we come into the world with a finite supply of ideas,
like a woman's eggs, only so many of them to go around and we need to be
cautious to take care not to use them all up.

][<