BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Met History <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Is this the list with all the ivy haters?"
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 1999 12:11:30 EST
Nice going Ken - a tech/ethics post at 8:37 AM Christmas morning!!   (Already
got your thank-you notes done??)  Sorry about your car - thanks be to G*d the
iguana is safe (family is the most important thing)!      Sign me,  Ford
Falcon

<< Subj:          Comment References
<< Date:    99-12-25 08:37:29 EST
<< From:    [log in to unmask] (Ken Follett)

<< Michael,

<< Possibly so as much as anything we read pertains to our own
interpretation. As
<< far as what I meant, I think more strongly that since I allow someone from
my
<< competition, Nicholson & Galloway to be specific, .... (excerpted)

PS to Country Cuz - I just set the table for Christmas dinner, and my
Williams-Sonoma wife bought some fancy "poppers" as party favors for each
place.  They're called .... Festive Crackers.