BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 14 Jun 1998 18:43:09 +0000
I'm concerned about the garlic breath. Is this only done in NJ? I suppose the
methodology is more benign than flash frozen. Stuffed in a large mason jar,
lidded and immersed in a large pot of boiled water. Sounds like Mary is getting
into some science fiction here. Commendable. I imagine that pouring hot vinegar &
dill down the ventilators of the computer monitor would also be interesting,
though I would start with an old monitor and do it outside, preferably in an
empty 20 yd dumpster where it does not need to be cleaned up. I'm sure we can
find a generator to power it up one last time.
][<en