BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ilene R. Tyler" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 2009 12:34:50 -0400
 New thread: does anyone know this product - Grace's Dry-Block II Mortar
Admixture? Can it be used as a mortar additive to Type N mix for
pointing glazed terra cotta to improve water repellency of the mortar?
I'm concerned about trapping moisture in the assembly, and causing more
damage than already occurs with the failed mortar.

Thought I'd throw it out there for you all to chomp on...many thanks.

QUINN EVANS | ARCHITECTS
Ilene R. Tyler, FAIA, FAPT, LEED AP
v 734.663.5888

--