BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Maura Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 15:30:00 -0500
A ca. 1920s chicken coop is located on my rural estate near Deshler (aka.
Corn City), Ohio.  The novelty siding has shrunk up so badly there are gaps
so wide that snow drifts  accumulate inside the building.  But it's my
sentimental favorite, so a new metal roof was installed right after
purchase, hopefully buying the building a little time.   It'd make a sweet
guesthouse.

Maura