BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Etidorpha Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 1997 17:58:42 -0500
In a message dated 97-11-13 23:04:47 EST, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< Shoes are a sacrificial layer.  Wish they didn't cost so much.  Wish I
 could where work boots or sneakers everyday...but then someone would
 suspect I wasn't worthy of promotion....So that's the problem!

Hah!  If you think shoes are a bother, try on some panty hose and imagine
being a woman stuck in those itchy things!  And high-heeled pumps for shoes.
 I am so happy Gab and I went Virtual I cannot tell you, we are trying to
talk the Reverend into a home page for our church, then it will be sweat
pants all seven days, because it was never the Lord making us dress up in the
first place it was those snooty ladies from into town, those ladies would
rather be uncomfortable so they can share the grief and tell everybody we
have to do it for God, which is silly, because He knows better than we do
what goes thru our minds when we have to pray in those clothes.

If somebody looks at your shoes to size you up, to my mind they are not
looking very high.  Though my dog does seem to learn a lot from people's
shoes.

Eti