BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 19:42:20 -0600
There was a presentation on Graceland at APT a few years back.  I
rather enjoyed it.  Unrealistic purist that I am, I still find it easy
to waive the 50 year rule for Mr. Presley's home.  As for you fans of
the Modern Movement... I agree we should change it especially for
you...150 years!

(Still think 50 years is unfair?)

-jc