BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Blythe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks." -- Mary D
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 07:59:09 -0400
Deb Driver -

Considering we blew a tire (inside rear, passenger's side) in NE TX, I agree
about the poor quality in them thar neck of the woods.  In fact, Rte 59 was
littered with the remains of many a blown tire.  Fortunately, I was able to keep
the truck straight and on the road, rather than running it into the presumably
snake infested brush.

- Panhandle "I ain't from Texas"

07/10/2000 04:11:49 PM ----------

the interstates in East Texas and Missouri were the worst I've ever
driven...
they were similar to my little macadam county road, rutted, narrow, no
shoulder...