BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 22:13:46 -0700
All genealogy nuts want microfilm readers, don't they?  Lots of genealogy
info is on microfilm.  If you find one in somebody's cellar or attic or
where ever that might be coaxed to work someday please let me know.  Ruth

At 5:33 PM -0400 4/7/04, Met History wrote:
In a message dated 4/7/04 3:43:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

It is FILM you
want, not FICHE, right?

Ruth, I missed a thread - for what do you want a film reader?  Christopher

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT