BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Molly Van Meter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "It's a bit disgusting, but a great experience...." -- Squirrel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 12:54:49 -0400
Yep. Me. We work all over the country, and have a huge site going in Seattle
right now. I imagine someone could pop down to Oregon. Who should I contact?
Cheers,
Molly Van Meter

Director of Restoration
Hayles & Howe, Inc.
Ornamental Plasterers
3500 Parkdale Avenue
Baltimore, Maryland  21211
410.462.0986  (F) 410.462.0989
http://www.hayles-and-howe.com/

Maryland Col*League, League of Historic American Theatres
http://www.lhat.org/
Chair, Plastering & Decorative Finishes Committee, Preservation Trades
Network
http://www.ptn.org/