BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 25 May 2009 20:02:57 -0400

From: The listserv where the buildings do the talking [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cuyler Page [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2009 5:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BP] frm Saving Birds to Saving Bees

Many thanks.

Cuyler
----- Original Message -----
From: Gabriel Orgrease<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2009 2:08 PM

Cuyler Page wrote:
I am delighted to introduce Ben Scott, a skilled traditional lime plasterer, to the BP'ers.   A fairly recent transplant from Jolly Olde England, he is currently in Victoria, BC working on the restoration of 1856ish plaster damaged during a fire in Historic Craigflower Farmhouse this last winter.   Ben will soon be moving to the Great East (Ontario) along with his tools and skill, and is a great guy as well as a great plasterer.    I have yet to see him plastered, but that may be possible too.

What does he do to subscribe to this list?

Cheers,
cp in bc
Cuyler,

Send in his e-mail address to here and we will sign him up.

][<en
-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html

--

“E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized City or Law Enforcement official.” -- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: <http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html>