BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that doubts your pants are worth $42 million.
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2007 10:42:37 -0700
Isn't that a bit like the Japanese master potter who always leaves a spot in
the glaze or inserts a little bit of imperfection into every pot just to
indicate that he still remembers he is not God?

Why do we assume the guys who built it in the first place didn't have a
sense of humour too!

What a subtle difference there is between the bozo who makes you laugh, and
the Bozo who Makes You Laugh.

cp in bc