BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bruce Marcham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 17:21:17 -0500
Those old-timers were smart.

Unfortunately this can't always be done in The Big Stone Village what with their row houses.  I guess a lot of the row houses have the roofs sloped only to the rear but that results in a flat pitch and a big snow load.  Or they have a shallow pitch to roof drains and end up with the dreaded "flat roof" (no snow shed off the side except that that collects on the parapet walls to the point that it falls over).