BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
david west <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 22:25:59 +0100
>>> Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]> 21 August 1999  7:16am >>> wrote:

"As to bovines or sheep, I consider it is only a distinction of variety in dryland sushi."

This reminded me of my course in rangelands ecology.  Major project involved correlation of sheep grazing pressure on various species of plants by collection, drying, weighing and analysis of their left behinds.  Great source for undergraduate humour when the lab is full of the aromas of roasting sheep droppings.  Never did publish the recipe book though.

david