BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 21:13:35 EST
 And all I ever really wanted was to be loved.

<<Concerning Mr. Clark's comments, my immediate visceral response was that the
only thing keeping his head from going further up his ass is the chip on his
shoulder. However, a cup of tea and a little reflection allowed a more
reasoned reaction. Having spent time on "both sides of the hammer" I have
been to the table both with "Big A small c" architects,  and "Big C small a"
contractors. Mr. Clark has placed himself sadly, into the latter category,
for whatever reasons known unto himself. I personally find this unfortunate
in that I consider all of us in this field to be much in the same boat. I try
to enter each project keeping in mind the Golden Rule when dealing with the
other personalities on the project- try it sometime, Mark.>>