BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mary Krugman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 09:57:22 EDT
In a message dated 9/22/1999 7:59:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> If not, I
>  guess I'm buying you a new one.

Don't even think about it....I'm sure it is just a button somewhere that I
haven't pushed. I am always amazed at the buttons kids find that grownups
can't. I am sure my sons will be able to find the problem immediately and fix
it. In any event, the set was 200 years old. It probably has more than lived
out its usual lifespan. Ah, the mysteries of life and wires. I knew I was in
trouble when my 8 yr old hooked up the first Nintendo (eons ago) when I
didn't have a clue.

BP: Ralph's kids were perfectly wonderful! Don't let him deceive you! It was
great to have 9 yr olds tummeling about again. I think that age is the
epicenter of childhood.

Mary