BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ]<en Phollit
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 18:00:52 -0500

Dear Mr. Al Thiemer:

Do you need to turn up your hearing aid more? I know that you don't like
to appear vain, so you tend to just nod your head as though you
understood, even when that is not the case. This from the BP Archives,
not more than 90 days ago, during our discussion of your 20th
Anniversary Mac:

Date:         Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:38:52 EST
Sender:       maybe this could fall apart after the checks clear
              <BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS>
From:         Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Interim rule #4

In a message dated 10/30/2002 9:50:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> HTH,

What means this HTH?  No doubt some secret MAC club equivalent to the
Pinhead Salute.

Ralph

To which I replied:

> What means this HTH?  No doubt some secret MAC club
> equivalent to the Pinhead Salute.

Hope this helps you figure it out.

Again.

Dan Becker,  Exec. Dir.    "Oh joy!  Rapture!  Now
Raleigh Historic            I have a brain!"
Districts Commission                   - Scarecrow
919/890-3678