BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
A man of honor pays his debts with his own money. --DeGaulle
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2004 08:06:02 -0500
Spend a little time in Pennsyltuckie.  I came away convinced that the
Midwest starts on the western slope of the Allegheny.  I'm frequently
chastised for such an unorthodox view, but I observe something in
attitude that changes, and climate too.  Its subtle, but Pittsburg is
much more like a Midwest City than it is like an Eastern City.  Maybe
we need something to express the region once called the Rust Belt, but
less negative.  Like "Better than Expected".

-jc