BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 4 Oct 1998 17:53:40 -0700
John,

If you are going to do buttons how about they simply say "BP" as suggested for the
stickers by Ward Dennis? We NOW need to agree on COLORS. As to the eye glasses...
welcome to the dim sighted old farts. Possibly you can do an ADA thing and have BP
in braille on the buttons as well. No, no, we have the buttons say BP then overlay
a humungous image of a wheel chair ramp!

][<en (not nearly blind yet) Milton

John Leeke, Preservation Consultant wrote:

> I have been intending to have some buttons made up for the next conference, or
> IPTWorkshop: BP Preservationeers.

][<en Follett
SOS Gab & Eti -- http://www.geocities.com/~orgrease
Bullamanka-Pinheads website