BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rudy Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 2010 11:34:22 -0500
To my eyes he was working with three different types of mahogany like wood. One was dense and fine grained. One was moderately dense with coarser grain and one was fairly coarse grained. They were all pretty much defect free. He referred to them as cabinet, framing and forming grade. I brought home samples of course. The Peruvian TSA jerk at the airport found the planks when he ripped my suitcase apart. He didn't care that I was taking them out of the country. He just wanted to know if I was going to use them to beat my wife.

Cute…..

Rude E
Helping put the *Shine* on HP