BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Hammarberg, Eric" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Tora Bora caves of the preservation movement.
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 15:58:13 -0500
I just started using these - I have always liked the idea and the way they
look, manufacturer recommends embedding in sealant. I don't know the exact
number but believe the project cost was marginal.

by the way, if we let enough squirrels eat the lead, maybe Boris and Natasha
might finally have a chance....

Please Note My New Direct Telephone and Fax Numbers

Eric Hammarberg
Associate Director of Preservation
Associate
LZA Technology