BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Blythe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 1998 13:56:27 -0400
I've been having a conversation with a friend lately about making sure his
children continue to grow up in their current house - the one they've known
all their lives.  My mother made sure of this for me and my brothers.

So, here's my question, which I see as an offshoot to discussing why we
preserve.  Why do we feel it's necessary for our children to grow up in the
same house their entire lives, whether it be a weathered old Victorian
mansion or a pre-fab that looks like every other cookie cutter house on the
block?

- Pam