BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 07:18:42 -0500
deb,

Paid friends... and here I thought I was paying Ralph to stay away from me. Now I
understand. Heck, the house is not even getting cleaned. I should have suspected
something? Uh... this message will either refer to historic preservation in the next
thirteen seconds or it will self destruct... What do you thnk of those hunks of... of...
uh... lime PLASTER? There, now, back to mumbling. As to retroactive ideating, I do it
all the time... thinking again what I once thought before. So, you say there is a
medical condition for this? My medical sport for many years was collecting
cardiologists. Then I got it fixed and they leave me alone. Tell me, what does a
rhumortologist do? Is that some sort of gossip therapy? If so, HEY EVERYONE, save your
money and use BP!

Shaman