BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2003 23:01:17 EDT
Im fixing a hole where the rain gets in
to keep my mind from wondering.....Paul the Beatle 1967

In France last September they were fixing the hole on the Roman Governors
house of the Southern province of Luticia (sp) Gaul  Dordogne nr Bordeaux
(circa first century) with traditional lime mortar
a 3-1 mix with putty ; with walks that have the two inch  waterwash stones on
edge( allow 3 weeks to walk on)
 the great thing about the guv's house was that the walls were still
standing;well at least knee high and he had underground heat vents in all the
rooms....
 I could just see the guv handing out the cee-gars to his friends on a job
well done in Iraq and Judicia and raising taxes in stead of cuts ; and with a
mixed market in oil (olive ) futures ....its easy to see that .no matter how
far we seem to come  somethings never  change.....
Oh yea my French friends over there seem to taking it on the chin;
it seems  after all the moral high ground Chirac and Putin raised on NPR  and
Al Jeezer it appears they had collectively 40 billion in  contracts with that
champion of democracy Sadham ...Cest Le Vive....  Pyrate