BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The weather listserv for hotheads....
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 21:55:45 -0700
John,  I'd love for you to stop by.  I am now in Dummerston, VT, just above
Brattleboro.  If you're ever going to be this way be sure to let me know,
I'd love to show you this house.  It's my Dad's house but he's 84 and
somewhat losing it so we have moved in to keep him in his own home.  It was
built by my GGgrandfather and my Ggrandfather in  1870.  My grandfather,
father and us four kids all grew up here and now my 14 yo son is here too.
Even though he's not thrilled about it.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT