BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jcarriker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 12:45:52 -0400
I am sure that all of you are aware of what happened in Littleton, CO.

For me this is an extremely personal tragedy. I grew up in Littleton and my
parents still live there.

I am among the many who are shocked and devastated that our community could
breed such hatred and total disregard for life.

I urge all of you to write the students of Columbine High School and let
them know that everyone in this country shares in their grief. Extending a
sympathetic word can do wonders, while staying silent only isolates those
touched by tragedy.

Letters, Cards, etc. can be sent to the following address:
    Messages for Columbine
    Communications Services
    Jefferson County Public Schools
    PO Box 4001