BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Is this the list with all the ivy haters?"
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 08:07:58 -0500
> Which is why neither of us probably have any use for those four cabinets.

But if you guys have been filling your drawers with snacks, wouldn't it make
sense to want to have more drawers within which to put snacks?

> Sign me,
>
> Derek, I am a snackaholic and I have been fat-free for a month now.

Oh...did you just discover Snackwells?  Twice the sugar and none of the fat?

Sign me,

dan in the planning department where all the developers are sending all of
the holiday treats in order to curry favor for the new millenium who is
forced to eat some of all of it in order to ensure complete impartiality
becker