BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anne Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 08:11:28 EDT
Ken's mention of owners who wonder how on earth those chunks of exterior wall
got on the sidewalk:

I've been working on a building for the last three years -- really serious
exterior wall problems, but the owners are in about the second stage of
mourning -- denial:

Get this -- I loved it.  We show them slides of all the horrible big gaping
holes in the wall after huge spalls are removed - by hand.  The rumor in the
building is that the "girl architect" goes up on the rig, bashes holes in the
wall, then takes slides back to her boss to show them.  The boss is completely
oblivious to this and she's keeping her job by doing this.

I loved it.  Anne "The Girl Architect"