BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
deb bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
deb bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 15:00:40 -0500
From: "Cubberly, Donna R (Donna)" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 2:52 PM
Subject: Dating My Daughter

[snipped]

> > The final young man arrived and the farmer opened the door. The boy
> > started off  "Hi, my name's Chuck ..... and the farmer shot him.

[snip]

alright everybody, let's just don't go there!!  you'll get ralph started
(chuck stories) and what with the indecent phones and all, there's no
telling where this whole list could wind up!!   ;)

typical thursday, everybody's minds solidly on business...  ;)   right......

deb

ps..  right now I'd say Oakland Kentucky is the actual Tora Bora of the
preservation movement -- you might want to change the slogan or quotable
quote or whatever to "The Sinkhole Plain of the Preservation Movement", but
probably no one would get it ...