BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Hilary L. Hopper" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Telepathic chickens leave no traces.
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 13:07:45 -0400
Dan, in a similar situation I have decided to do whatever it takes to keep
that house and land in my family. It's pretty important. Can you do this? I
think you had better if you can. Don't be brave and modern and get rid of
it. You'll be better off if you can keep it in the family.
HLH