BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Horton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Is this the list with all the ivy haters?"
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 19:15:44 -0500
NEWS FLASH....

I just got a fax from a major distributor of proprietary patching compounds
with an updated list of "authorized installers" in my region (NC and SC). It
seems that neither of the two installers that worked on the steps made from
a sedimentary stone from a midwestern state and installed in a large, late
19th century estate in a small mountain city are listed. Either this
distributor of proprietary patching compounds needs to update their
database, or

"We've got a breach in security on Deck 9, Mr. Odo."

Stirring the Pot in Black Stump, NC