BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "That's gneiss but I think you're full of schist!"
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 22:35:19 EDT
Mary,

If Ken's going to get to go spelunking, he won't care if he gets eaten by
Mrs. Mantis afterwards.  Sorry to hear my insect nemeses are up in Mtclr (I
don't remember them in Jersey City, oddly enough--maybe they're candy-ass
suburban bugs who don't mess around in the Hood), but I guess I won't have to
bring my own along to put in the salad.  Have you got a big BBQ for the
masonite cow, or do we let the New York Stonecutters go at it with a chainsaw
first, which should be even more entertaining than watching the Mantises go
at it.

Ralph