BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 19:43:28 -0600
First of all, there's a WHOLE LOT of Blue MIDWEST!  And you elite
eastern LIBERALS can't afford to offend just whomsoever you damn well
please anymore!

Second, I think raising the battle cry to prohibit the sale, posession
and consumption of pork might have some unintended consequences.  These
folks are scary enough, don't give them another reason to go snooping
through my house.  One group wants to regulate my bedroom, the other
wants to regulate my gun closet, another is offended because I don't
have a gun closet and I've got vertually no control over what goes into
the regridgerator, but I sure as hell don't want the bible telling me
what I can put in my refridgerator, or someone will decide I shouldn't
have a refrigerator, or a telephone, or electricity, or insulation, or
pavement, or plumbing...or the ballot.

You know, there was a time when only priests and noble folks read the
bible...now that has promise!

-jc