BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Preservationist Protection Program <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 22:53:54 EDT
She shook her head like the horses mane
she shook her head and herded the stallions
up up across the pasture then on again across
lifes highway.
Proud  they reached the upper pasture
where the sweet grass of  Spring awaited...
Then she turned to come home and...
didn't make it .......
We found her by lifes highway...still warm
wet nose ..and all
.we kissed her and laid her by her favorite tree

sadly Thelma passed away last week....needless to say we are in deep mourning
especially the baby and Louise (Thelma and Louise) our Airedale...Michael