BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 20:08:37 -0600
Hey!  Suzy and I are damned near empty nesters!  Don't just go shipping
that youngster out here on a whim!  And if you are gonna do it this
time of year, make sure the offense warrants being marroned on a frozen
planet.

Of course he's welcome.  (But why is Ralph so eager to shuffle kids
around?)

Younger daughter, middle child, blessed us with her presence at dinner
tonight.  Luckily Suzy had just returned from grocery shopping.  Kid
ate her fill, filled her car with selected pickings from the pantry,
ate the remains of my stash of Ben and Jerries, and drove back to
school.  Ain't life grand?

-jc