BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
A man of honor pays his debts with his own money. --DeGaulle
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2004 21:48:19 -0500
Probably only a four or five hundred thousand or so.  It’s not the
eating that bothers me, so much as the pooping and irrigating.  And the
damn tunnels can be tiny, camoflauged and hidden in cracks and shadows
and a pain in the ass to find.  Its probably the only critter that I
seek to kill when I find them, in addition to making the environment
unwelcoming.  And a little messing with termites moved the carpenter
ant into the noble beastie column in my book of the universe.

Got no beef with spiders...although I'd just as soon avoid any personal
contact with a brown recluse or black widow.

-jc