BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 12:59:40 -0700
Lest anyone think otherwise, let it be known that:

1.  I don't know anything about this drivel or the author

2.  I don't know any French at all

3.  My head is perfectly safe and I very much doubt my husband has designs
on it with a tireiron, snow or not

4.  I do not know or have any interest in learning the "Portuguese
Locomotive"  however when Ralph learns I'd like to see the video

5.  I also am not given to "bundling"

6.  Don't you dare tell this crazy galoot how old I am nor where I live or
I fear I may have to defend myself with the tireiron

I think that should clear up any misconceptions you may have had.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT