BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 21:48:46 -0500
For reasons now long forgotton, some years back we did pizzahut and a
movie on Christmas eve.  We've been doing it ever since.  Sounds awful
doesn't it?  But its really very quiet, peaceful and warming.  We argue
about what movie to see, but not about what to do.  I would not be
surprised if our oldest returns with her intended this christmas eve,
for Pizzahutandamovie.  (One word, one thought...an event.  How come
even now that the guys are of equal number to the gals, we still can't
go see shootemups and blowemups?  Must be that peace on earth stuff.)