BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"As good almost kill a man as kill a good book" -- John Milton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 18:43:47 -0400
John,

Rock climbing may be relevant, moreso than bunjee jumping or cave
diving. You may consider contacting Kent Diebolt at Vertical Access and
discussing the pros & cons of  gaining difficult access skills. Though
I'm not sure if he will teach it is his field of expertise. If you
freeze at height you might want to check it out a bit before you invest.
Young woman working for us rapelled out of a helicopter at 350 feet or
something, I'm not quite clear why or the specifics of it. She is from
Texas where I assume young people do these things. Then again, I suspect
between her a jackknife and a feral hog she would not go hungry.

][<en