BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv which takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 11:57:53 -0700
Michael,  You would REALLY come all the way up here to speak to this
group?????  That would be so way cool!!!!!  We meet the first Sat of May
and Oct.  Ruth

At 9:11 AM -0400 10/27/05, [log in to unmask] wrote:

Figuratively speaking I eat my lunch quite often on cemeteries jobs
I just don't go in there at night
Y'all  need to come down South , on Confederate day (oops  scratch that) ,
on Memorial day(May 1)  we bar-b-que  tidy tombs , sometimes do re
enactments with uniforms ,hoop dresses and long winded speeches with a lot
of fanning .

If your association would ever like a speaker and 3 card Monte expert  at
one of your  gatherings let me know   Py

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT